Friday, October 24, 2014

Trainer Scott Personal Training Group Class Special


Trainer Scott Personal Training Group Classes

One hour sessions designed to tone muscle, slash fat, improve cardiovascular level, improve endurance, gain energy, sleep better, and just feel better

Current Special is buy 2 months and get 1 FREE!

Schedule

Mon 5pm and 645pm
Tues 5pm and 6pm
Wed 5pm and 645pm
Thurs 5pm and 6pm
Sat 9am
Sun 10am

303 601-5851

Check out testimonials here

Adam Kasper's profile photo
Adam Kasper
3 months ago
Great training for any fitness level! My wife and I started to attend class over a year ago to get jack ripped for our wedding and have been going ever since. Scott makes each class different so your workouts are never the same as the prior day, and class is fun to boot. Scott has a great sense of humor, we've made friends, and we've seen results. It is crazy affordable compared to most other rip off gyms that sucker you in with a deal then jack up the price. I would definitely recommend this gym to anyone looking to have fun while getting a great workout. -Adam
• • •

Dakin Cranwell's profile photo
Dakin Cranwell
3 months ago
Aside from generally being a phenomenal person, Scott is also a caring and seasoned trainer. He knows how to push and train you effectively. He highlights safety and advocates full body workouts that produce an overall strength, agility and cardio benefit that truly makes one feel great. This affordable gym is really a huge part of how I get through my hectic life and keep my energy and confidence way up. The environment is jovial and accepting of all walks of life. This place is special. Try it out! sincerely, THÅ CRÜNK YÅRD DØG aka DKWN TH3 CH3F
• • •

Keith Wood's profile photo
Keith Wood
5 years ago
What I like best about Scott's workouts is that within about a month I am strong enough to do any activity with anyone! That is a great place to be. I really look forward to the time knowing the hour does make a huge difference. I do a lot of other activity, but his classes have raised my ability beyond what I could do 10 years ago.

Cheryl Baker's profile photo
Cheryl Baker
3 months ago
Scott is the best! I was a little intimidated by the idea of "boot camp", but I really wanted to whip myself into shape. I began doing classes about twice per week 5 weeks ago, and I can already see and feel the results! Scott keeps things interesting by changing up exercises, telling stories, and always having the music pumping. The other people in the classes are great too, and you really build a feeling of camaraderie. Boot camp is perfect for all fitness levels, and it is also super duper affordable -- especially compared to other gyms and programs in the area. After one month of classes, it was not hard for me to commit to the full year! I can't wait to see how I feel after that!
• • •

Patrick McAleer's profile photo
Patrick McAleer
5 months ago
I started Scott's Denver Boot Camp back in December 2012 and it has been nothing but progress ever since. I was a little nervous when I first made the commitment to change the way I was taking care of my body and mind, but Scott was a helping hand since the word "GO." I remember my first Boot Camp, where all the blood rushed to my face and I started seeing stars, and I decided leaning against the wall was going to be the best decision I made all day. Later on, Scott texted me and asked how I was doing. I knew from that point on that I wanted to work out with someone who cared, but was still going to push me. The classes were a lot of fun with the people and the change in routine every time. Scott is great at mixing together cardio, strength training, endurance, you name it. I have since moved on from Boot Camp into his Small Group classes. I needed to take myself to the next level, not only by pushing myself, but having someone there to help along the way. I would recommend Scott's Denver Boot Camp to anyone who is looking to make a difference in their lives. Scott will push you, but you have to be willing to push yourself more.
• • •

Brandy Jamison Neth's profile photo
Brandy Jamison Neth
4 years ago
I found Scott after a very bad experience with another local trainer and I’m so glad I did! In my first two months working out with Scott, I made more progress than I did with my past trainer in 6 months. Scott makes every workout challenging but so fun with his good-natured personality. Thanks Scott!

Becky Jackson's profile photo
Becky Jackson
3 months ago
I needed motivation to stick with a workout routine and Scott and all the participants make this class so rewarding and addictive. It doesn't matter where you are at physically, this class will work for you if you put effort into it. I'm over 40 and out of shape, and I can honestly say that I look forward to each class. Everyone is friendly and supportive. Any stress from my week is annihilated and I leave class feeling like a million bucks. What are you waiting for? Come do a class with us!
• • •

JJ Walker's profile photo
JJ Walker
5 years ago
Really liked the interactive experience at Scott's Gym! Had a lot of fun and its a great workout! JJ



No comments:

Post a Comment